Where Dogs Go to get their happy on!
10 Acre Membership Dog Park
2448 Pond Road, WildWood, MO 314-456-8358
We are accepting new membership applications. You may apply online or come see us during our office hours which are Thurs. and Fri. 9-4 and Saturdays 9-2.
1. What are your hours? Once you are a member, you can access the park dawn to dusk 365 days a year with your electronic key. Our membership office will be open Thurs. and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for questions/concerns or first-time visitors.
2. Do you offer day passes? No, we do not sell day passes.
3. Does my dog need to be spayed or neutered? Yes
4. What paperwork is needed? Current vaccination records showing Rabies, DAP, and Bordetella and a signed waiver. We do not require the flu vaccination.
5. Can I cancel my membership at any time? Yes. A simple e-mail or phone call will end your membership. We will quickly remove you from our payment system and de-activate your key. If you decide to re-join at a later date, you will need to register again. If our membership is full at this time, you will be added to the waiting list.
6. Can I bring a guest? You may bring a human guest, but not a dog guest. All dogs must be registered members.
7. Why are children under 12 not allowed at your park? For safety reasons, we do not allow children under 12. Children tend to run instead of walk, scream instead of talk, and make quick movements towards dogs. A dog who is not used to being around children may find this unsettling and "correct" the child with his or her mouth like they would their own young. Also, when a group of large dogs are running full speed, children can easily be knocked forcefully to the ground causing injury.